Thursday, July 30, 2009

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR ...
I apologize to my gorgeous husband for posting (in his words) such a horrible photo of him!
I thought it was such a sweet photo ... anyway it has been removed. SORRY!
-on a brighter note -
Harry is such a darling little boy and growing at a rapid rate and I do mean that literally!. He is almost 5kgs and is just gorgeous, he has given us his first smiles and has such an inquisitive little face. He really stares at us intensely trying to figure everything out.
Holly amazes us daily with the things she come out with - at the moment her catch phrase is "thats my favourite" to everything! She is an adorable big sister and is crazy protective over Harry. She is not too keen on any other kids going near him!
All in all our little family of 4 is coping quite well and loving being "4". We hope you are all enjoying watching our family grow on this blog! xx

No comments: