Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Baptism, One Birthday and One Happy Harry

Above, my amazing God-parents Aunty Pol and Miles (minus an Uncle!).
After a mass of house guests and one kick arse 1st birthday party for 100 of my closest family and friends, ourfamilyfreeman has returned to life as normal.
Mamma is back in the blogosphere, and below, has the photographic evidence to show that I am one very loved little boy.
Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate this very special occasion. Especially my Aunty Pol, who flew all the way down and spoilt me rotton and gave me lots of love and snuggles (and for bringing Marley for us to dote over). Thank you Nanny and Pa and of course to my Uncle Twinnies and thiere lovely ladies who all just made it a perfect celebration!
Ps, Mamma says sorry for all the great photos that haven't been posted - just too many to blog!


Thank you Nanny and Papee for making my birthday such a memorable and happy one. I love my rocking lion (we are friends now!) I love you and can't wait to see you both again real soon xx

No comments: