Friday, December 23, 2011

A quick update ....

It has been very quiet here at ourfamilyfreeman. After a whole pregnancy of pain and bed rest, I made the call to fix the problem. On Wednesday I was admitted to Cabrini hospital and a very nervous Mama underwent a microdicectomy. John McMahon the surgeon removed a big chunk of disk from my spine -L5, S1. I am still in hospital and recovering well. Andrew - aka superdaddy- is home with Lucy and Holly and Harry are hanging out with Grandma and the Staffords. Andrew will have them all back under one roof tonight and I will be home tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed that this relieves some if my pain! I have a 4 week recovery of no sitting and no lifting - including Lucy! Luckily superdaddy has 4 weeks off work.
2012 is going to be a great year!!!!!

No comments: