Saturday, March 1, 2014

Beautiful 7 year old

Happy 7th Birthday to my little Moo Moo. 
7 years and you have turned into a little lady, full of energy, enthusiasm, questions and love. You are smarter than me beautiful, and I love your love for learning. If I could bottle you right now I would, but I am also so excited to see what becomes of you, you have a whole world ahead of you and I know that you just embrace every new thing that comes your way. You truly are a special little girl that I just love and adore more than words could ever say. 
Happy Birthday Moo xx




 Circus School Party with 8 of your little girlfriends. Ivrea, Chloe, Taneisha, Kailey, Elisa, Ella, Layla and Annabelle (and of course Harry!) You almost got your front tooth knocked out at your party!!!






No comments: