Monday, June 16, 2014

Lulu funny

Lucy seems to have a very sensitive nose, and a pretty bad gag reflex. Since she was a baby, she would vomit as soon as she coughed or ate too much.
Last week Harry was yelling for me from outside, I went out onto the deck and there was Lucy vomiting while she was walking. I asked her what was wrong and she said "me saw dog poo" smelt it? I said, no me saw it. Did you stand in it? NO ME SAW IT!!
Then the next night the three of them were in the shower and Amdrew and I were having a few minutes to chat when Holly and Harry started screaming out Lucy's vomiting!!! And laughing hysterically.
When I went in the finally stopped laughing (Lucy still gagging and standing in vomit) and said that Harry farted and then Lucy started vomiting!
Fingers crossed she grows out of this one.

No comments: