Thursday, May 28, 2015

Freeman funny ... At my expense!

So yesterday I had the pleasure (insert sarcasm) of taking Lucy to the gynecologist with me, sounds like fun, I know. We had a quick chat in the car as to why I was going to the doctor, so there were no surprises when I stood partially naked in the doctors office.  She was find and happily sat playing on my phone, not really interested in what was going on.
When we got back in the car we had another quick chat about how some things are private and there was no need to talk about the doctors appointment to anyone else. She seemed to understand.
Fast forward half an hour and we are getting in the car at school, Lucy yells out (in the car park as we are getting in the car, parents all within earshot) "The doctor sawd mummy's gina Holly! "
Holly starts laughing and says "what?!" So Lucy loudly repeats herself.
Holly turns to me and says "why did the doctor 'draw' your vagina??"
Harry pipes up and says "no the doctor 'saw' her vagina" (ever so casually).
Holly breaks into tears of laughter while saying "that would be soooo funny! It would be like an oval actually a diamond kind of shape then a hairy beard!!!" 
Everyone was hysterically laughing by this stage.

Privacy scmivacy! 

No comments: