Thursday, March 17, 2016

Harry ... not so funny ...

Poor Harry, my most sweetest, beautiful, soft hearted boy.
Tonight when I was putting Harry to bed, he started asking questions again about getting older.  He is terrified of getting any older and wants to stay 6 forever.  He was beside himself sobbing asking me to find a potion to make his stay 6. It turns out the reason he doesn't want to grow older and into an adult is that he won't have his toys anymore *bless*.  He absolutely hates the idea of not having his toys when he is older, it tears him up. He know that adult don't have kids toys and he says that he knows because Andrew and I don't have any.  He hates the fact that he will out grow them! It breaks my heart hearing him sob and tell me this.  He eventually sent me out of his room to look for this potion! Poor boy! I love him so much xx

No comments: