Thursday, January 20, 2022

Isolating at Freeman Resort!


We officially got the Rona! Well, 4 of us did, I seemed to have dodged a bullet so far? I'm still not too sure how that works, but I'm not complaining at all. Andrew and Lucy weren't feeling 100% Andrew coughing a lot and Lucy had a fever, sore throat and headache. I actually thought Lucys was a side effect to the vaccine that she had on Monday. So we did a rapid antigen test (RAT) and they both showed negative. I wasn't convinced. later Wednesday night just before dinner Harry (very calmly and like it was nothing) said "oh I have a sore throat". with that he reluctantly did a RAT and it came up positive (then another just to be sure)!  so Thursday morning we all masked up and went to get PCR's, everyone was feeling like they had a cold. Holly slept all day and everyone else was coughing and sneezing (except me).
Friday confirmed it that we had 4 positives eeek! So isolation AGAIN for us. I have done a RAT daily and all negative. ** I also did another PCR the next Sunday and still negative.
No one is very sick thank goodness and all I can say is we were lucky to have had our vaccinations. 






No comments: