Saturday, December 3, 2022

2023 Warratah House Captain


So god damn proud of you Lucy! You missed out on school captain and kept going. You practiced your speech memorizing most of it. You came home and humbly told me after I asked 100 questions that you had the biggest applause and most people came up and congratulated you afterwards and said they voted for you. You over came adversity after a small incident at school and rose above it, learning from your mistakes. But you didn’t think (because of this) you were in the running.
When they called you name out at assembly Dad and I were there to see you jump up, your hands shaking so much you couldn’t put the badge on! You were very surprised!
You said the night before, “if I ever got it I hope Hayden is my co captain” you both got it. 
Go Warratah 2023, you have a great leader, who is ready to rise to the challenge!










No comments: