Thursday, January 19, 2023

Happy Sweet 16th!


Happy birthday to the sweetest 16 year old I have ever met! Apart from hormonal Holly, you are one gem of a kid! So strong and kind and always like to do the right thing. You try your best and have a great sense of adventure. You are funny and sometimes a little “blond” but you take it all in good grace and know how to have a joke. You are becoming so much more independent and I love watching you grow into one wonderful human. You are branching out and making so many new friends. You had a great 16th party at home, and after a stressful day of anxiety ridden pre party nerves, you pulled out a Stella party! 
I love you so bloody much, even when you pretend to hate me. I know you love me! Please continue to follow your dreams and stay true to the beautiful person you are. Love you forever and ever xx


















No comments: