Friday, January 19, 2024

Happy birthday Hol!!!

I have mixed emotions on your 17th birthday baby. I am so insanely proud of the truly wonderful young lady you have grown to be. You blow me away with you’re confidence and self assurance and even though I think you doubt this, you really know who you are and what you stand for which is something most people don’t achieve til years down the track. You have an innate sense of right and wrong and stand your ground when you believe in something. You stand up for your friends and family venomously. …
But on the other hand, I cannot believe you are 17, I am a little sad your childhood is coming to an end. I love you so much, please keep reaching for the stars, being awesome and having fun - you are one great kid. Proud of you baby! Love you forever xx

No comments: