Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tonight I pleaded with Mamma to plait my hair before bed time. I really want to have frizzy wizzy hair for the Christmas Carols tomorrow night!
Today we had a little celebration for Harry Pants .... he is half a year old!
We think he may have some bottom teeth coming,
he is eating food!
he is not too far off sitting
he loves to roll
and tries to crawl
and LOVES to talk
and adores being read to.
He giggles at the smallest things
and loves to flash his beautiful smile
he wraps his arms around our neck
and is oh so snuggly.
He can't get enough of all our kisses and cuddles
and we ALL just adore him xx
Happy 6 month birthday munchkin xx


Last night this beautiful - butter wouldn't melt in her mouth - child, stood over her little brother in the bath, & in her most serious, adult authoritive voice said
"Harry do not kick me one more time, I am the favourite Daughter!"
How we keep a serious face, I do not know!
Food glorious food!
Tonights menu was brocolli and chinese brocolli with pumpkin. With avacado for entree and pear for dessert!




No comments: