Thursday, February 16, 2012

Around the house

 A lazy Sunday morning on the couch - all fast asleep ... well Harrys was - The others were pretending!
 This is not a very good photo of Andrew at all, but I had to post it, doesn't Lucy look like him???
 I love this photo, I forgot to post it with the Moama ones. They look like little ducks following the mother duck!  Aunty Katie took them up to the adventure park one morning and gave us all a sleep in - best Aussie Day morning sleep in EVER!
 Holly was nagging  asking me yesterday afternoon if they could play on the slip and slide. I was in a mad rush trying to get dinner organized and settle Lucy.  I told her that the grass was very long and might not be that good for the slide - with that she said "we will cut it"! "with what?" I asked, "scissors of course silly!" and with that, Holly and Harry sat happily on the grass for about 40 minutes cutting the grass - while I made dinner xx


 My beautiful pre-preppy xx
 H & H decided to wear their undies on the outside the other day and play super heros! I seriously don't even know where they get this stuff from? They have never seen a superhero film or cartoon???



No comments: