Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lucy 5 months old

Happy 5 months Lulu!
Time has just flown and it feel like little Lulu is not a little fragile baby any more. She is sitting up in the bumbo, jumping around in the jolly jumper and chatting all day long!  She is seriously the most easy going baby, she barely cries and just loves watching Holly and Harry.  She sleeps like a baby (ha ha!), 7pm-7am, lately she will wake in the night with her head jammed up against the cot rail, she spins around in her sleep and wakes herself up when she hits the edge! When I pick more her back to the middle, she doesn't even flinch and is asleep with in minutes. She is such a beautiful baby and I could kiss and stare at her all day long ... if only I had the time!  She rolled for the first time the other day, from back to front. She smiles and laughs and is just perfect xx

 Its funny on how everyone has an opinion on who your children look like.
However this close up could very easily be Harry.  I see a lot of Harry in Lucy now.  She looked a lot like Holly when she was born. I also think she is a lot like Katie as a baby and Mia?
Genetics are an amazing thing!

 On the bottle and almost off the boob ... how sad.
 Our little baby doll being wheeled around the house!
 Could be twins! Leopard and Lucy.
Did I ever mention how glad I am that I never had twins?
 loving that Jolly Jumper. Its such a good spot for it too. The doorway between the kitchen and playroom.


Lucy developed a strawberry spot when she was around 2 weeks old. From what we have been told and read up on, they seem to grow and then disappear around the age of two. I think its kind of cute.

1 comment:

Green Mama said...

no, she's still a tiny little cherub!