Friday, August 17, 2012

BON VOYAGE!!!


Dear Holly, Harry, Lucy and of course my Darling Andrew,
Thank you so much for the most extravagant birthday present ever. I am going to miss you all so much.  I love you all more than you will ever know. Be good for Daddy kids (so he lets me go again one day!).  Thank you Andrew - This is just awesome.
Now not to rub it in, but I have a fully stocked bar behind me in the Qantas Business lounge and I intend to make the most of it!!!  Bon voyage family - I love you all to the moon and back!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

little chicken house said...

So jealous! Have the best time! You will come back full of new found appreciation for your family, recharged and ready for cuddles. Soak up the sunshine and defrost too! Will be thinking of you every day. Xx