Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Luckiest Guy on Earth

Not that there has ever been any doubt, the past week has highlighted that I have the most beautiful and wonderful family. The only thing that could have topped off this week would be having Em home with us. It has been wonderful spending such quality time with each of you. I have loved all the extra cuddles and kisses. Holly, Harry and Lucy, you are all such amazing beautiful little people, I am so lucky to be your Dad. Em, this week on several occasions I forgot to eat, clean my teeth and who knows what else! You seemingly effortlessly achieve so much everyday while embracing each of the kids (sometimes stubborn) awesome personalities. Mwah Mwah Mwah. I love you.

Signing out and handing back Blogger passwords, Andrew.

4 comments:

little chicken house said...

Oh man, are you gonna get brownie points or what! You just acknowledged what every stay at home mum wants - recognition for a bloody hard and thankless job. You are a great Dad and husband too, they are lucky to have YOU. Xx

little chicken house said...

That was Vicki by the way

Green Mama said...

Congrats Andrew on doing such a fantastic job being 'mum' ;), welcome home Emma, I can't wait to hear of your adventures!

Aunty Ni-ee said...

So proud of the gorgeous, loving, co-parenting Daddy you are my brother. Adore you & your beautiful family XXxxx