Sunday, October 7, 2012

Please put down your toast before reading.

I have been meaning to document this moment for a week. Not so much for the memory of it, but more so, so I can remember to bring it up on their 21st's.

Last Sunday we had a very lazy day. We all stayed in our Jammies most of the day until we went to Billy and 'Nets' for an early dinner.
Just before we left Harry was on our toilet and he called out as there was no toilet paper left, I got in there and cleaned him up and sent him out. 5 minutes later I realized Lucy wasn't in sight, I went to our bedroom and found her in the ensuite chewing on an empty toilet roll. I scooped her up and transferred her to the playroom. A few minutes later I could smell poo? I couldn't quite figure out where it was coming from. I started with Lucy, thinking she needed changing. She stank of poo, but not her nappy? I then realized she had been crawling in the bathroom!!! I scrubbed her clean, revolted by the fact she somehow had poo on her.
After she was all changed and clean, I was still baffled as to how she smelt like poo? I then walked back to our ensuite picked up that empty toilet roll only to find it covered in chunks of POO!!!! Putting 2 and 2 together, I quickly realized My darling Harry had resourcefully wiped his Bum with the toilet roll before calling me.

I swear I did not sign up for this shit when I had kids ... Literally!

No comments: