Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby Acer!

I wanted to write this post 3 weeks ago, but I wanted to wait until I had met the little fella in person.
My beautiful brother and his gorgeous wife had a little boy, 10pound 2 oz - Acer Norrie!!
I planned to visit the first weekend he was born, but our camping trip and mothers day crossed paths so this weekend just gone we finally met him.
When I say 'we' I mean Holly and I. When Holly found out I was going alone, she put on an Oscar winning performance (tears, dramatics, how she loves Acer more!) so the next day Andrew booked her on the flight with me - thank god we have a lot of frequent flyer points!
Vicki picked us up from Brisbane and drive us to Pols house on Saturday night. We ended up having an impromptu girls night and Vic stayed the night. I got to hang out with my adorable niece and nephew. Beautiful children and was sooo good to see baby Sophie again. I'm in love!
We had breaky with Mum and Dad then we surprised Ricci at her doorstep!
Acer has just melted my heart, he is perfect and his mum and dad look like they have been parents forever.
We love you guys to bits and can't wait for our next cuddles.
We finished our flying visit with a quick dinner with the entire family - a rarity and arrived home in our beds at midnight!
A great weekend!
Thank you Love for looking after Harry and Lulu so we could meet Acer - best Husband EVER! Xx

















No comments: