Saturday, March 7, 2015

INTERVIEW WITH LUCY - 3 AND 4 MONTHS



Who are your friends?
LUCY:  Indy and Piper, Lila

What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
LUCY: An Elephant!

Why is the sky blue?
LUCY: Because the beach is blue and that might make the sky blue!


What is your favourite music?
LUCY: Roar by Katy Perry

How many people live in the world?
LUCY: 8

If you could invite someone over today to play who would it be?
LUCY:  Mummy

What is it that you love about your family so much?
LUCY:  because I love mummy and Dad, 

Finish this sentence ... I am awesome because .....
LUCY:  I am love!

My favourite colour is?
LUCY: Pink

What is your favourite food?
Lucy: Ham

What is your favourite toy?
LUCY:  Peppa pig and Puppy

Favourite Movie?
LUCY: Despicible me

What is your favourite Book?
LUCY: Peppa Pig

What does Mummy look like?
LUCY: just mum


This is Lucy at 3!

No comments: