Monday, June 7, 2021

Interview with Harry

How old are you? 
11 
 What is the best thing about your life right now? 
Not Covid! Maybe soccer 
 If you won one million dollars what would you do with it? 
I would go "WOW"!!! Buy a house and then I would have one ready and then I'd give the rest to you guys. If you could do anything in the world today what would you do and who with? 
Get rid of Covid, so people don't die and we can get out of lockdown. 
Who is your best friend/s? 
Jason 
 Favourite sport? 
Soccer 
 What is something you are looking forward to? 
Getting out of lockdown and having my birthday party out of lockdown. 
 What is something I say ALL the time to you? 
Love you or do your work when we are homeschooling. 
 Favoutie TV show? 
Schitts Creek 
 What is something you are good at? 
Soccer 
 How much do you think I love you and how do you know? 
lots, because you say it multiple times every day 
 What would Mum say you are good at? 
Soccer 
What made you cry last? 
When I was doing homeschooling work! 
 Where should our next holiday be? 
Catninga station - SA (One of our first stops on our trip around Australia) 
 What do you want to do when you are older? 
Be in the Police Force 
 If you could give one million dollars to charity what charity would you choose? 
Homeless dogs, I mean rescue dogs - because I love dogs and they don't have the choice in making bad decisions at school to make them end up where they are. 
 Where would you live if you could live anywhere? 
Maybe here. Or around here when I'm older S
weet or savoury? 
Savoury 
 Favourite food? 
Pizza 
 Favourite thing to do with your cousins 
Run around and play games outside with Chilli and Ivy, and in Qld playing in the pool with my cousins Do you promise to Kiss me and cuddle me forever? 
Yes!

No comments: