Monday, June 7, 2021

Interview with Holly

How old are you? 
14 
What is the best thing about your life right now? 
Apart from being in lockdown ... my friends 
If you won one million dollars what would you do with it? 
I would donate half of it .. no no a quarter of and put the rest in my bank account so I could do something really good with it when im older and smarter. Oh and I'd buy a new phone. 
If you could do anything in the world today what would you do and who with? 
I would leave lockdown and go to Brisbane to see Sarah. 
Who is your best friend/s? Isabella, Natalie, Sarah 
Favourite sport? 
Netball 
What is something you are looking forward to? 
Being released from lockdown 
What is something I say ALL the time to you? 
Don't do a half arsed job! 
Favorite TV show? 
Schitts Creek and Jane the Virgin 
What is something you are good at? 
I'm not really good at that much! playing netball, English and Health/PE 
How much do you think I love you and how do you know? 
Alot, neverending. Because you tell me 
What would Mum say you are good at? 
English 
What made you cry last? 
When Miss Nelly sent a mean email to you. I was annoyed because it wasn't true! 
Where should our next holiday be? 
Bora Bora! If there is no Covid 
What do you want to do when you are older? 
Have something to do with the fashion industry, makeup or something, fashion design.
If you could give one million dollars to charity what charity would you choose? 
I'd choose the Children's Hospital because it would be so hard being sick in hospital as a child and I feel sorry for them. 
Where would you live if you could live anywhere? 
To be honest probably the city. 
Sweet or savoury? 
sweet, actually depends what mood I'm in. 
Favourite food? 
Im kinda craving chicken salt chips. 
Favourite thing to do with your cousins 
I love going away and staying at beach houses in the school holidays with Chilli and Ivy and going shopping with Lucy Paxton. 
Do you promise to Kiss me and cuddle me forever? 
Maybe not on the lips but sure!

No comments: