Saturday, March 19, 2022

A couple of days ago I was on the phone to Ricci, Lucy came charging into me, in tears saying “Harry called me a ‘rage quitter’. I had a sneaky chuckle because it sounds absurd and funny and I really had no idea what she was talking about, and she was in no mood for conversation. 

The next day I asked her what it was and it’s a real term kids use! When someone quits something when they are angry! I even googled it! 

** I've since come to realise this is the modern day version of a 'sore loser"!
I was telling pol yesterday about this and she asked Marley and Sophie if they knew what it was. This triggered a fight in the Vico household as well with Marley telling Sophie she was also a rage quitter and poor Sohp ended up in hysterical tears as well. I really had to laugh!

No comments: