Sunday, January 22, 2012

Alice in Wonderland

 Isn't she gorgeous!
Yesterday we finally had the much anticipated Alice in Wonderland party for Holly's 5th birthday.  I say much anticipated as it has been in the making for quite some time!  About 8 months ago we were reading Alice in Wonderland and I mentioned to Holly that it would be a great theme for a party. She agreed. Not long after I was bailed up in bed with pregnancy woes.  For the next 6 month, from the comfort of my bed, I did a lot of googling and planned this party.  I swear it was the one thing that kept me occupied and got me through half the pregnancy!  Any way, the day finally came, and it really was a great party.  We ended up hiring "Alice" to come and entertain the kids, this was not party of the original plan, but with my back, it made sense to off load the entertainment! Man was she a hit! The kids loved her and she had them eating out of the palm of her hand, 31 little people, that obeyed with enthusiasm, her every word!  They played pass the parcel, wonderland limbo, had their faces pained and lots more.  They finished off with a morning tea of coloured sandwiches and tea (juice from tea pots!).  The party was a huge success and more importantly Holly had a ball!  The pictures below speak for themselves xx



2 comments:

Aunty Ni-ee said...

Soooo adorable! Shattered I missed it. This photo made me tear up, she's so beautiful, picture of sweetness xo

Aunty Ni-ee said...

Soooo adorable! Shattered I missed it. This photo made me tear up, she's so beautiful, picture of sweetness xo