Monday, January 2, 2012

Some iPhone Christmas snaps

 I still haven't had a chance to clear my camera, but here are some photos from Xmas day.  It was a different Christmas.  Uncle Miles came around for breakfast, then the 5 of us had a lovely lunch together and then Andrew took Holly and Harry to Tim and Uyens for the big Christmas lunch while I stayed home and Grandma came and stayed with Luce and I for dinner.  There are a few more chrissy pix to come soon from the real camera!
 This year "Pa Santa" turned into the Aussie Santa! 


 Christmas morning, before the santa sacks were attacked!!

 Me and my beautiful boy, this little ball of gorgeousness is just too cute for words at the moment. He has just discovered his lengthy vocabulary and is coming out with the funniest things ... i am laughing every hour at the moment!  a few Harry funnies
"Mummy, don't ever ever do that again!"
"Harry doesn't remember ... oh yes Harry remembers!"
"Let Harry think about it ..... ummmmmm NO!"
Last night when he lost the plot over a lolly pop he found ... "Daddy said Harry not have lolly pop, but Harry does WANT lolly pop!
He is the funniest little boy, and has me laughing so much that I'm thankful for all the pelvic floor exercises I'm doing!!
 Uncle Tims new pool on Christmas day!


Piper and Indie

No comments: