Monday, January 16, 2012

9 weeks old ...

I am a little early. Tomorrow Lucy is 9 weeks old. Today was my first day at home with the 3 kids alone **AGHHH***
No it really wasn't that bad, I did have help, just not Andrew. He went back to work today after 4 weeks off.  All I remember this morning was a dust cloud as he sped off to work in record speeds... he was REALLY glad to be going back!  I think he would agree that a House-Husband is a pretty tough gig!  He did a stella job and I was sure the kids were going to whine all day asking where he was, but I think everyone was glad to be back in routine.  Miss Lulu is getting very strong and looks like a little turtle when she lifts her head, she loves having a bath and LOVES her rocking chair. She is still feeding 4 hourly day and night, but doesn't cry much and is most happy when being held. Fingers crossed the night sleeps start getting a little longer!



2 comments:

Green Mama said...

Thank goodness Andrew left a dust cloud and not a skid mark ;)

Aunty Ni-ee said...

Aaawwwhhh little smiling angel. How adorable xo