Sunday, January 8, 2012

Around the house


 This is how Harry presented himself this morning after disappearing for a little while!
 Holly has been nagging asking me for weeks now for a "grown up beauty session"! This is mentioned in one of her books, and ever since reading it we havent heard the end of it!  So I gave her full range of my make up, and her face and mine .....
 and this was the result! Holly did a spectacular job of my make up too, however I don't think the www is ready to see my face at 8am made up by an almost 5 year old!
How cool is this! I am so far from a green thumb its not funny, but I am trying - half heatedly!
This is our first zucchini from our vege patch! ITS HUGE!!
I have just turned it into a gorgeous zucchini slice which was devoured for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Green Mama said...

Holly does a better job on her make up than I do on mine!